February 28, March 1, 2015
Brookswood Senior Centre
19899 36 Ave., Langley, BC
Much of the weekend will focus on You, the Handler:
- 30% working with your dog (optional)*
- 70% working on You
*If your dog is too young for routines, you choose not to bring them or would just prefer to spend the time concentrating on yourself, you will still get the full benefit of this seminar. You can always take the lessons learned home with you to work on with your dog!
This seminar will be valuable for both the beginner Freestyler as well as those who are a little more advanced.
On Sunday, after lunch, we will be moving into the Upper Hall for discussion:
- Other approaches to the music we have been using during the weekend
- Q & A period: (bring your issues!)
- Need help creating an innovative transition between 2 tricks?
- Need an idea for a particular section of your routine?
- Have a piece of music that you love but are drawing a blank for a concept?
- Have a nagging training issue?
By the end of the weekend, you will go home with at least one mini-routine that you can work on and perfect with your dog at your own pace.
Maximum 14 Participants